Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
Attention A T users. To access the combo box on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Press the alt key and then the down arrow. 2. Use the up and down arrows to navigate this combo box. 3. Press enter on the item you wish to view. This will take you to the page listed.
Veterans Crisis Line Badge

VA Section 508


Complaint Process


How Can a Formal Section 508 Complaint Be Filed?

The External Discrimination Complaints Program of the Office of Resolution Management receives and refers for investigation complaints from individuals who believe they have been discriminated against on the basis of their race, color, national origin (limited English proficiency), age, sex, disability, or reprisal in Federally conducted and Federally assisted programs or activities.

If you believe that you have been discriminated against you may file a complaint through the External Discrimination Complaints Program.  A signed, written complaint should be filed within 180 days of the date of the alleged discrimination at the following address:


Office of Resolution Management
Department of Veterans Affairs
10701 East Boulevard, 5th Floor
Cleveland, OH  44106-1702

Connect with us

Subscribe to Receive
Email Updates
  • Benefits:
  • Health Care:
    1-877-222-VETS (8387)
  • VA Inspector General: 1-800-488-8244
  • Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 Press 1


  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Blog
  • Youtube
  • Flickr